The Zambrana Family


Monday, October 27, 2008

I just had to take a picture of Matt and Aaron's shoes. They are so much alike it isn't funny. Aaron will wear his shoes (and clothes)until they are falling apart...and so will Matt. Both of them have new shoes but they often insist on wearing their old ones.
Here we can really see the holes. Matt has been getting holes in his socks because he just loves his "comfy old shoes". I finally put my foot down and said no more wearing them to school. Of course he whined and complained but so far so good. I haven't thrown them in the trash yet, but when I do, I am willing to bet he will dig them out just like his dad would.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is soooo stinkin hilarious!! I love that you're blogging now!! Next time were together I'll show you how to put your blog into a book!!

jenifer oyler said...

That is funny! I wonder why? I know Aaron always likes nice things and wants them to last. Maybe he doesn't want to wear out his new ones. You are a nicer mom than me. Those shoes would have found themselves in the garbage a long time ago and been hidden on the bottom the day that the trash truck came for pick up no more to be found.