The Zambrana Family


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking Forward

Recently a friend told me that her blog was deleted because of inactivity. I thought I'd better do something, or my blog might meet the same fate...and that would not be good!

My good Friend Melinda is a great example of someone who keeps up with her blog. She posts every couple of days. She posts pictures and writes a bit about each one, and since it is all fresh in her mind because it just happened, she can journal a bit more (and better). I need to follow her lead, because I've been getting too caught up in making it all cutesie, and since cutesie takes a bit more time, I've been doing nothing.

Melinda brought the kids during Spring Break so I thought I'd post a couple pictures I took of the kiddos while they were here. I wish I had taken some pictures of the older boys, but, there is always a next time...right? In this picture Zoie, Eden, and Tucker were sitting together watching a movie..."Puss in Boots" I think, because that was Zoie's obsession of the week.

1 comment:

Farley Smiles said...

So happy to see a blog post and especially one with our cute kids together...now I'm going to have to steal it for my blog! It was fun to see you guys!