The Zambrana Family


Sunday, October 4, 2009

My New Favorite Song


Matt has been going to Choir Practice in our ward for a little over a month. He absolutely loves it. His first time singing was last Sunday and he was adorable. I had to scoot over in our pew to see him and make sure he could see me. He was beaming, and so excited to sing in front of everyone for the first time. I was looking at him and every time he saw me he got a big grin. I think everyone was watching him, he was so cute. When he came down off the stand and sat by me he had a huge smile. I told him he did great and he whispered, "I love singing in the choir." He always dresses nice and thanks to Grandpa Z he even ties his own tie. They sang The Battle Hymn of the Republic and I think it sounded great, but I was a little pre-occupied being a proud parent. The Choir Director is my visiting teacher and she said he is welcome to come if he will behave and listen (she said he always does). Great Job Matt!

No comments: