The Zambrana Family


Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Pictures

I am not sure what I did to deserve such great kids, but I sure am glad they're mine. Aaron's sister Gwen took some pictures of us when she was in town. She does a great job and she's an expert at digi-scrapbooking, which I have been wanting to learn how to do for a while. She showed me a few things and I've been figuring things out slowly but surely. These are my first two pages. The first one took about 2 hours and the second took about half that. I think the next one will go even quicker. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I am not surprised at how long it took, because a regular scrapbook page would have taken me just as long. Thanks Gwen for all your help.


1 comment:

Jillian said...

HEY! You have a blog! I'm so excited you found my on FB! I'll send you an invite to my blog as well. Hugs!