The Zambrana Family


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 4th of July

2008 was the first year that our family made it to Lincoln's 4th of July Parade. Most years, we are down in Fresno with my (Aaron's) Family, but this year due to a very busy summer, we decided to stay home this July. As such , we attended our home town's 4th of July Parade and had a blast. The kids absolutely loved the different floats and Marie and I enjoyed the small town "Mayberry" feel that this parade gave us. We love our little town! God Bless America and Small Town USA!
Zoie and Amalie are some of the cutest little girls I have ever seen. I cannot honestly say that I am not biased, but tons of other people say the same thing, so it must be true! Why, just the other day, Grandpa and Grandma Z told me that our kids were the best looking of all their grand kids, bar none! You saw it in print, on the internet, so it must be true!

3 comments:

grandpaz said...

Sort of like the Clovis Rodeo parade we went to each year. I love the small town parades, not too crowded and fun.

Gwen Hawkins said...

BLASPHEMY!!!!! We all know mine are so stinkin gorgeous! LOL Amalie and Zoie are way beautiful for sure!

The Gage Cage said...

Well I've been told mine are the best behaved....take that. Actually I need to repent. Dad and Nedra never actually said that....but I'm sure they think it.;-)