The Zambrana Family


Saturday, September 20, 2008



This is one of my favorit pictures of marie and I. I don't know why I'm posting it here on our blog, but what the heck....this is just practice and I'm trying to get the hang of this thing. I think Marie looks really good in this picture. Once again, this picture was taken at sunset...exept the camera that took it was one of those fancy schmancy high end digital SLR cameras that shoots in RAW format. Fun stuff. Maybe some day we'll be able to afford one of those fancy cameras!

2 comments:

grandpaz said...

You're right, Marie does look great in this picture......and the best part is that her head is covering 1/2 of your face. Thanks Marie.

The Gage Cage said...

Dad CRACKS me UP!!! Aaron you should throw back at Dad how much you look like your father! I think we definitely have some gorgeous, chizzeled looking men in our family!!