The Zambrana Family


Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Mexican Cruise

Dad and Nedra Celebrating a little dessert together...Dad's got the same dimple on the same side of his face that I have. Handsome little devil...Nedra sure is sweet on him...or is it the dessert she's smiling about? And WHICH dessert am I talking about? Hmmmm.......
Here's the bucket of bolts that carried us around. Even though it was an older ship, it was really quite nice....nicer than I expected. Climbing wall, pool, jaccuzzi, game rooms, etc etc etc. Goot times. I'll never forget our cruise to Mexico. And I hope Marie will never forget it, either because I'm too cheap to ever do it again!

Barbara had her hair braided by one of the locals while being serranaded by her doting husband garth and the Marriachi band he hired to help him sweep her off her feet! It's a good thing she was sitting down because even I didn't know he had a voice like that....and I don't necessicarily mean that it was a good voice!


The view from one of the little puddlejumper tourist taxis as we ferry back to the ship from Catilina Island. I guess Marie didn't mind that I dressed myself that morning since we were so far away from home and didn't know anyone...but usually she doesn't grant me that liberty....I wonder why?














I know what my wife is thinkng right now...I am SUCH A LUCKY GIRL! Being married to such a handsom devil cannot be easy for any girl when so many other women are always gawking in public!

1 comment:

grandpaz said...

"Devil" is the correct word in this last caption. What it that phrase…”The Devil Made Me Do It” Poor Marie, we all feel for her and her little Devil.