The Zambrana Family


Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tennessee Trip

In February Aaron and I went to Tennessee for a Chimney Sweep Mix Group that Aaron is in. They travel far and wide twice a year to evaluate one another's businesses. This is the first trip I've gone on with him and it was really fun. The Members of the group are Business Associates but they are also great friends. Here we are standing on the grounds of the Grand Ole Opry Hotel. It was beautiful and if I ever happen to make it to Tennessee again, I would definitely visit it.

Many of us got into town early, so we did a little sight seeing together. We are standing in front of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. It was interesting but I wasn't interested enough to stay until it closed (but I had to...Aaron loved it).

When Aaron and I got into town we were really hungry and we stopped to ask someone where we should eat. They recommended this little hole in the wall called "Jack's Place". Their specialty was BBQ. It was the best BBQ ever. We liked it so much we took the rest of our group for lunch the next day.


This is STUDIO B!!! If you don't know what that is, then maybe you don't know music...I didn't know what it was, but Aaron sure did. He was really excited to get to go here. Just in case you have no clue what STUDIO B is (like me before the tour), it is where many famous singers recorded their music.



No comments: