The Zambrana Family


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

On October 25th Garth and Barbara, Gwen and Chris & Krista and Paul came for Ammon's Baptism. We met them at our Favorite Pumpkin Farm---Bishop's Pumpkin Farm---In Wheatland, CA. It is about 20 minutes from our home and we go there every year. The kids had a blast spending time with their cousins. We are really blessed to have such a great family. Thanks to everyone for making this such a great day.








I went to a Prop 8 rally at the state capital on Tuesday the 28th of October. The people who attended were very diversified. It was a great experience to see so many people come together for a common goal: To Protect Marriage and Family.


















2 comments:

jenifer oyler said...

I love love love your pictures!!!!! All of them. I love the one of Matt where he looks like Aaron! I cried when I saw the one of your family holding up the prop 8 signs. Kelsey and Dallin had to come and look and see why I was crying. They loved all the picts too. Zoe being a turtle was funny. I also loved seeing all the cousins and uncle Garth and Barbara. I miss all of you. I love that I can see you on the blog! Thanks for posting!

The Gage Cage said...

You have been WORKING!!!! Such fun memories. I hope you don't mind me stealing a page or two to add to my blog... Such fun memories!