The Zambrana Family


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"TWILIGHT NIGHT"
On Friday the 21st of November the Twilight Movie came out. This is actually the first movie I have ever gone to on opening night. For book club about 2 1/2 years ago we read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I loved it and got lots of friends and family hooked on it. The Series is four books and The movie was highly anticipated for all of us. There were about twenty five of us who went to the movie and then out to eat after. It was so fun to have a girls night out. The movie was a bit cheesy but I liked it. They did a pretty good job at keeping the Movie True to the book...with a few minor changes. I can't wait for "New Moon" to come out.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love you blog, Marie.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you read Twilight! I just re-read the whole series :D Hopefully New Moon is good. I heard that the Director of Twilight isn't going to work on the rest of the movies so it may be different...we'll see I guess.