The Zambrana Family


Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well, things have been crazy around the Zambrana house these last few weeks and I have lots of pictures I'd like to post, but unfortunately we had to get a different computer in the house and it is old and doesn't have the memory to save my pictures. I could go out to the office but I am too selfish of my time. The only time I'd be able to do it is when the kids are in bed and to be perfectly honest, I only have two or three nights each week when Aaron is not either working or doing church stuff. Right now I am trying to write this and It has taken me at least 40 minutes so far because I have to take minor detours to discipline and referee....I love being a mom and just have to do the best with what I have.

Last week Zoie came to me carrying a blanket and said, "Mommy, warm me up." It was so cute I couldn't help but love her....and those kind of things really help when I have to clean up after her when she decides to poop on the kitchen table, pee in one of my food storage buckets (luckily it was empty), get into my make up or color the dog with marker. It is rare day that you don't hear "Zoooooieeeeeeee" said in our house.

The other day Matt asked Aaron to Indian Wrestle him. Aaron and I both told Matt that dad could hurt him but Matt was very insistant. Finally Aaron gave in and they started the first go at it. Aaron quickly won the first match expecting Matt to give up but Matt was laughing and wanted to try again. The second time Matt farted (basically in Aaron's face due to the position you're in when you Indian Wrestle) and started to laugh...again. And then the third time Matt Farted yet again....by this time Matt was laughing so hard he couldn't even speak. Aaron pushed him out of the way and said that is it, you're doing that on purpose, we're done. All I could say was "like father, like son. We all had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

OHHHHH hahahaha!!! That made me sooo happy to read!! Yay for Matt! thats sooo funny!!

The Gage Cage said...

Matt is so nasty. I think it's funny that Aaron couldn't handle a dose of his own medicine.